My research topics focus on developing electronic structure methods beyond density functional theory (DFT).
My mother tongue is Chinese. I also learned English and Japanese.
|2015 - 2020||Graduate study at CCME, PKU|
|2011 - 2015||B. S. , CCME, PKU|
- Zhang, M.-Y.; Jiang, H. Electronic band structure of cuprous and silver halides: An all-electron GW study. Phys. Rev. B 100, 205123 (2019). DOI
- Zhang, M.-Y.; Cui, Z.-H.; Jiang, H. Relative stability of FeS2 polymorphs with the random phase approximation approach. J. Mater. Chem. A 6, 6606-6616 (2018). DOI
- Cui, Z.-H.; Wang, Y.-C.; Zhang, M.-Y.; Xu, X.; Jiang, H. Doubly screened hybrid functional: An accurate first-principles approach for both narrow- and wide-gap semiconductors. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 9, 2338-2345 (2018). DOI
- Li, X.; Liu, W.; Zhang, M.; Zhong, Y.; Weng, Z.; Mi, Y.; Zhou, Y.; Li, M.; Cha, J. J.; Tang, Z.; et al. Strong Metal–Phosphide Interactions in Core–Shell Geometry for Enhanced Electrocatalysis. Nano Lett. 17 (3), 2057–2063 (2017). DOI
I love reading literature, especially classics, although it’s becoming harder for me to find enough patience to read.
I play basketball and used to play for the team of CCME graduate school. My favourite basketball player is Steve Nash, a member of Naismith Hall of Fame. I also play softball with my friends, starting from the junior year during undergraduate.
Finally, ACG is the panacea. Those that I have been enjoy reading/watching:
- Your Lie in April (ja: 四月は君の嘘 shigatsu ha kimino uso): a story of Kousei, a talented young pianist in his slump, his meet with Kaoru, a passionate violinist, and their vague but pathetic love. Both its anime and comic are excellent.
- 1/11 (ja: じゅういちぶんのいち juuichibunno ichi): comics about the stories of the people in the life of Sora Anndou, a soccer player. There seems no official English and Chinese translation of this comic.